1. You will get a 2 hour break. From the moment you walk in, i can take care of your tiny human if you’d like. I cuddle them, and change them, and wrap them in darling wraps. You can relax on the couch and enjoy watching or even go grab a drink at Eli’s on me!
2. I will cuddle your tiny human and fawn over them. I just love babies and a friend even said I'm borderline ridiculous in how much I love their tiny details. I have always loved holding and snuggling them.
3. Your baby may cry or poop or pee and not cooperate. But that’s ok! She is a baby and it’s all to be expected. If I get pooped on, don’t apologize! It’s the job I signed up for.
4. I take every precaution to make the studio a comfortable, safe, germ free environment. I know that your tiny human is fragile and I make sure to respect that.
5. I will give you amazing images to look back on and remember all the tiny and perfect details of your tiny human at this age. She is your newborn for a few weeks, she is your child forever. You will love looking back at these images.
When you book me as your family photographer,